Sail Martha’s Vineyard is NOW accepting applications for the 2019 Summer Season!
Sail MV has openings for instructors at all levels including Beginner level instructors up to 420 race and windsurfing coaches. Sail MV is located on the island of Martha’s Vineyard. Our Boathouse on the Lagoon is an outstanding location to teach and learn water sports with access to Vineyard Sound and beyond. The term of the employment will be 8 weeks of instruction, from 26th of June through the 19th of August, and will include one week of additional program setup.
An ideal candidate will be:
• Passionate about sailing, teaching and working with enthusiastic junior sailors and windsurfers
• Able to provide insightful and constructive feedback and instruction, promoting learning and love of sailing to all Sail MV students
• A positive role model with excellent leadership skills, capable of communicating and collaborating with students, parents and fellow instructors in a professional way
• Committed to teaching sportsmanship and an ecologically sound way of interacting with our seas
• Responsible, reliable and self-motivated
Employer Contact Information
Sail Martha's Vineyard
Connecting Island Youth to the Sea & Building Skills to Last a Lifetime.
We encourage. We teach. We mentor. We guide. We emphasize respect. We are a safe place.