School Coordinator for ASA Sailing School in Seattle!
Seattle Sailing Club
7001 Seaview Ave NW Suite 130
Seattle, WA 98117
From $0 To $45,000
The most important role of the School Coordinator is managing relationships between the Seattle Sailing Club, the instructors, and the students. Ultimately, the School Coordinator is the person with the most invested in the workings of the sailing school and is a huge asset for that reason. Additionally, the School Coordinator is a supervisory, administrative position, and is a part of the administrative inner circle, participating in selling memberships and gear, answering phones, working boat shows, and the like. They participate in nearly all conversations about the current and future state of Seattle Sailing Club. Opportunities arise nearly every day for expanded roles, duties, and involvement.
- Available to work weekends on a regular basis with 2 weekdays off
- Experience working with certification processes and working with the American Sailing Association is a plus!
- Sailing certifications and/or Instructor certifications
- Strong enthusiasm for sailing
- Previous experience with staff management
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Team player who collaborates well
- Proficiency in Fareharbor Scheduling Dashboard, Google Suite, Adobe products, Constant Contact and other marketing programs a plus
- Ability to work efficiently, independently and reliably
- Exhibit a friendly, positive, professional, and outgoing demeanor is essential
- Customer-focused and detail-oriented
- Ability to manage multiple challenges at the same time
- A self-starter who foresees what needs to be done, is resourceful, and comfortable directing other
- Marketing and social media experience a plus
Employer Contact Information
Seattle Sailing Club
7001 Seaview Ave NW
Seattle Sailing Club is the home of fun, affordable sailing. For 50 years, we have been serving the Seattle area, fostering the growth and education of new sailors, and providing more experienced sailors with an opportunity to sail without the hassle and expense of boat ownership. A membership with Seattle Sailing Club gives you access to a variety of boats you can use as your own, with options for unlimited day sailing, pay-as-you-go, and overnight cruising. Whether you’re just learning to sail or you’ve crossed oceans, whether you love to race or cruise, the staff and instructors of Seattle Sailing Club are excited to help you achieve your goals on the water. We welcome you into this thriving community of great people and great sailors!