Sail Martha’s Vineyard is NOW accepting applications for the 2020 Summer Season!
Sail MV has openings for instructors at all levels including Beginner level instructors up to 420 race and windsurfing coaches. Our Boathouse on the Lagoon is an outstanding location to teach and learn water sports with access to Vineyard Sound and beyond. The term of the employment will be 8 weeks of instruction, from 22nd of June through the 16th of August, and will include one week of additional program setup.
• A positive role model with excellent leadership skills, capable of communicating and collaborating with students, parents and fellow instructors in a professional way
• Committed to teaching sportsmanship and an ecologically sound way of interacting with our seas
• Responsible, reliable and self-motivated
• Passionate about sailing, teaching and working with enthusiastic junior sailors and windsurfers
• Able to provide insightful and constructive feedback and instruction, promoting learning and love of sailing to all Sail MV students
Employer Contact Information
Sail Martha's Vineyard
Connecting Island Youth to the Sea & Building Skills to Last a Lifetime.
We encourage. We teach. We mentor. We guide. We emphasize respect. We are a safe place.