This is a 2020, Brand New Mackay International 420. We have 2 boats in stock, #56974 & #56973 here, in the USA; these may well be the last new Mackay i420's in available for quite some time; they just arrived in late April.
*Price does NOT include shipping/customs duties, due at purchase
Base Boat (includes spin. bags,, Kiwi Style Foils Rudder and Centreboard
, rudderstock, tiller/extension, all fittings, FSE Robline lines & sheets, measurement certificate and World Sailing plaque
- Superspars Mast/Boom/pole with all fittings/rigging
- rudder cover
- Mackay Trolley
- Deck Cover
- Bottom Cover
- North Sails
Mackay Boats speak for themselves.
At Mackay Boats we know what makes a fast boat.
After years of competing at the very top level we know the details that matter.
Mackay boats have won 30 medals at Olympic Games and 140 World Championship medals.
Our boats are
- built with precise processes to exacting standards.
- built stiff and strong, with the weight and strength where it is needed to make the boat as fast as possible.
- fitted out with systems that work, customised to suit the sailors own preferences.
- equipped with the best fittings used for each system.
- built using strict quality control processes to ensure boats are built consistently and each boat is the very best possible.
- finished with details that don’t just look good, but make a difference to performance.
- matched with foils designed and built using the latest technology alongside years of experience.