A rare opportunity to get a brand new, completely ready to go KIWI RIB. These RIB's are durable, simple, and absolutely perfect for coaching. We have 8 brand new, fully rigged RIBS available.
This is a BRAND NEW (8 available) 480 Rib Coach boats with Honda 50 HP 4-stroke Engine ($9k new unrigged). The retail price is $37,700 . This is a rare opportunity to acquire a top of the line Rib. Call for discounted pricing. The features of the McLaughlin KIWI rib are ones we would want if we were to be the owner. Durability, Ease of operation, Facilitate teaching sailing and provide safety in all conditions. While pictures show the boats at regattas these are new, never used. Pontoons are constructed with ORCA Hypalon fabric doubled up in strategic wear points. Color of the pontoons has been changed to reduce heat build up. The floor is a fiberglass composite with closed cell foam, which includes a 1/4 in. aluminum plate. All fastener are bolted to that plate. 6 U Bolts are placed for lifting and trailering, The pontoons have 4 chambers. Each with their own pressure relief valve. Anchor with line, throwable cushion, 6 gallon fuel tank, Turbo Swing towing bar. Hypalon repair kit, stainless grab bars, recessed rabbit ear bow cleat, safety lanyard key starting, easy turn steering knob, 3 designed seats, are all included features. Wiring, Steering, Motor controls are run under a removable floor panel with marine battery hidden in steering console creates clutter free work areas. The design is such that no bilge pump is required.
- Vacuum bag composite construction with a closed cell foam core on the floor.
- Tubes are constructed with ORCA Hypalon fabric with double reinforcements where it counts.
- Aluminum wear strip on the transom.
- 4 interior reinforced U bolts for lifting.
- 2 transom U bolts for trailering.
- 1 bow U bolt for trailering and bowline.
- Pressure release valves on tubes with one pressure relief valve per chamber ( 5 valves = 5 pressure relief valves).
- Double reinforced bow for puncture and wear resistance.
- Length – 15’6″ overall (4.8M)
- Beam – 7’2″ (2.2M)
- Recommended HP 40-60
- Max HP 75
- Weight 540 lbs dry, no motor.