Looking to jump-start a career in the I-420? Look no further than this exceptionally maintained Ziegelmayer I-420. Comes with:
- Well-kept hull
- N1 centerboard + rudder
- Simon Cooke Rudderstock + carbon tiller extension
- Race rigging with tapered spin halyard and 2:1 main halyard
- Superspars mast, boom, and spin pole
- Hull top cover
- North M9, J12, and S5 training sails (2 sets)
- Beach trolley
- Tapered main, jib, and spin sheets
Boat kept in an air-conditioned storage unit for years. Has a total of three years of racing done.
Boat located in Western MA. Pickup and delivery options available.
Ziegelmayer is a German manufacturer known for making the fastest and most durable 470 and I-420 sailboats in the world. Each boat is made to order and the waiting list to have a boat made can be over 5 years.