A great 1-2-person, fun, lively sailboat.
Lovingly used for lake sailing since 2001. In good shape, a few nicks, sail repaired.
Parts available from manufacturer.
The Megabyte was designed by Farr Yacht Design and can be sailed double-handed or raced single-handed. Its deep cockpit, high boom and powerful, yet easy to manage sail plan make it the perfect dinghy for sailors of all sizes. Megabyte's lightweight, two piece, tapered carbon fiber mast and 130 lb. hull design allows for easy transport.
- Glass reinforced polyester, foam sandwich
- All Megabyte cockpit fittings are supported by tapped aluminum backing plates
- Large inspection hatch to access rear storage space
- Safety grabrail for capsize recovery
- Double bailers, fore and aft
SAILS & RIGGING:
- Fully battened mylar sail
- Carbon fiber two-piece mast
- Vang, outhaul and cunningham controls led to cockpit sides
- Padded hiking straps for skipper and crew