This international 420 is in excellent condition, with a stiff, dry fair hull, and all the necessary components, ready to race. Originally sailed by the then youth world champions, and then by my son for a year in the Long Island Sound and in Miami. It is a perfect starter boat, or second boat, for any competitive i420 sailing team.
- Sail # USA 56079
- Hull ID number is 6151 (2016)
- New set of North race sails used in one regatta (main and jib)
- 2 sets of practice sails (main and jib), and two practice spinnakers.
- Minor cosmetic damage always with professional gelcoat repairs.
- Hull top cover (with cutout for when mast is up)
- Hull travel top cover (without cutout, for traveling)
- Bottom cover
- Rudder, tiller, and tiller extension
- New running rigging:: Main, continuous jib sheet, continuous spin sheet
- Mast with rigging (great condition, jib tensioner, 2:1 main halyard, jib and spin halyards)
- Adjustable trapeze wires
- Superspars boom, with vang
- Two spinnaker poles
- Custom carbon fiber drain slits in the stern
- Dolly with hard wheels
Optional Double-Dinghy Trailer (Separate: $2,500)
- Loadrite two-dinghy trailer lightly used
- All working lights, valid title and registration
- Three sail/storage tubes