Teach sailing in a fun, safe and nurturing environment in a creative and thoughtful way and within the unique Chequessett Club environment. The Waterfront at Chequessett provides activities other than sailing, including an (8) week summer camp program, afternoon sailing class, youth/adult swimming, and oversight of the Beach Club.
The program runs through August 30th. The Chequessett Club sailing program will serve 30+ kids looking to learn and compete.
- Assist director with all waterfront activities
- Having a strong background in water safety
- Directly communicate with parents and junior sailors
- Assist with fleet maintenance and overall equipment upkeep/storage
- Provide on and off the water teaching and mentoring
- Assist with Beach Club scheduling and operations.
Compensation based on experience.