The South Carolina Yacht Club is looking for an experienced sailing coach to become the Assistant Yachting Director at one of the countries fastest growing sailing programs. The junior program won two world titles and one national title so far in 2022. We are looking for someone to continue the programs growth and success.
We are looking for a candidate that has the following experience::
- US Sailing Level I or ASA equivalent
- Race committee experience
- Coaching for high school sailing, C420, Optimist, ILCA 4, ILCA 6.
- Some keel boat experience (J22, J24, J70)
- Sail boat and power boat maintenance
- Positive attitude
- Able to communicate with parents, members, and sailors of all ages.
The position is being offered as a full time salaried position that will requires travel regionally, nationally, with most weekends.
- Harbor 20 one design racing (16 boats)
- Junior Keel boat teams (j22, J24, J70)
- Optimist Race team and Opti Development Team
- Three High School sailing teams
- ILCA 4 and ILCA 6 travel teams
- Large summer sailing program (200 Sailors)
We are looking to offer a housing assistance to help relocated any qualified candidate.