West Coast Sailing
Boat Fulfillment Associate
Seasonal, Full-Time - Portland, OR
West Coast Sailing gets people on the water – in small sailboats and kayaks.
We’re looking for another person to join our Boat Fulfillment Team, to help us continue growing. We’re hiring for a Seasonal Boat Fulfillment Associate, which is a full-time job in Portland. This person works to prepare and fulfill our small sailboats and kayaks. The role combines desk work, hands-on preparation of boats for customers, and periodic loading, unloading, and delivery of boats to our customers.
We’re looking for a person who is excited by the water and outdoors. We value organized, reliable, hard-working people who want to help others. We help more customers, and do better, by adding diverse skills to our team. West Coast Sailing has been around for 17 years, we offer good benefits, and work to have an atmosphere where you can be appreciated and valued.
● Work with our Boat Sales and Boat Fulfillment teams to prepare, load, unload, and deliver boats and kayaks.
● Utilize our ERP system to keep order and fulfillment information up to date.
● Other tasks as assigned.
Skills You Should Have:
● Any form of sailing and/or kayaking knowledge/experience is strongly preferred (the more the better).
● Comfortable with Microsoft Office and Google suite, able to pick up new software easily.
● Organized, timely, disciplined and motivated!
Compensation & Benefits
● Pay $18-$19/hr, depending on experience.
● Wholesale employee pricing and access to demo fleet of boats.
● Sick time after 90 days.
Full Time (part-time available but must be available Saturdays)
Hours: Tuesday - Saturday, 8:30am - 5pm
Start date in May or early June (depending on your availability) through an end date in September.
● Send your resume to Office@WestCoastSailing.net
● Attention to detail is vital. Include the number twenty seven in the email