- Head Coach of spring season interscholastic sailing program.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for planning and direct supervision of daily varsity team activities in-season
- Responsible for coaching the varsity level, as well as supervising assistant coaches
- Out-of-season contact must be within MIAA and BHS policies
- Reports to Director of Athletics
- Knowledge of MIAA Rules and Policies
- Concussion awareness training certification
- CPR/AED certification
- High School Head Coaching experience or equivalent preferred
The Public Schools of Brookline is especially interested in qualified candidates who can contribute through their teaching or practice to the diversity and excellence of the PSB community.
The Public Schools of Brookline is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Members of underrepresented groups and all persons committed to diversity and inclusive excellence are strongly encouraged to apply.
|Primary Location||Brookline High|