Qualifications | The ideal candidate is/has...
• A high school graduate or over 18 years of age
• Committed to being a positive role model for children
• Ability to work with children, and communicate with, relate to, and be a personal role model for them
• Active, innovative, and creative in approach to working with children
• Strong enthusiasm for and broad knowledge of sailing
• Has experience teaching others, preferably youth.
• Responsible and can manage sailing supplies and equipment safely
• Ability to accept guidance and support, as well as ask for help
• Comfortable working with others who have different work styles
• Comfortable working with children who have different learning styles