Day Charter Captains Positions
Cruz Bay Watersports located in the US Virgin Islands is looking for Day Charter Captains for full-time employment on our day charter boats. We are seeking enthusiastic, dedicated and team oriented Captains, who operate with high standards. Our fleet of 3-sailing catamarans (65’ Lady Lynsey II, 63’ Jammin’, 55’ Daydreamer), 45’ powercat (Jost Boat) provide trips in and around the islands of St. Thomas and St. John departing from The Westin Resort and Villas, St. John and The Ritz Carlton, St. Thomas. All of our vessels are USCG Inspected Vessels.
We are seeking team members who excel at customer service, enjoy communicating with guests aboard the vessel and have a passion for boating in the islands. Cruz Bay Watersports offers opportunities for the right individuals to grow in a variety of different positions.
Job Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
· Safe Operation of a USCG Inspected Vessel – Powerboats and Sailboats
· Pre-trip provisioning and preparation
· Pre-trip vessel inspection
· Guest interaction throughout the excursion
· Providing a fun and life time experience for guests
· Post-trip cleaning and resupply
· Routine maintenance and reporting of maintenance needs
Crew management while underway
Pre-snorkel safety briefs and topside snorkel supervision
Participation in USCG Inspections