II. Essential Functions
Assists with all activities involving docks, dock area, dock staff and Club vessels.
III. Additional Responsibilities
1. Inspects docks, slips lines, etc. daily.
2. Maintains dock activity log, noting all arrivals and departures of vessels at Main Dock.
3. Performs emergency duties in the event of natural disaster, fire or accidents.
4. Maintains and repairs docks and dock areas.
5. Assists Race Committee relative to race starts, marks, etc.
6. Maintains logs of all tasks assigned to Dock Crew personnel.
7. Maintains a clean and orderly work area, storage yards and marina.
8. Maintains parking lots, include clean up and maintenance.
9. Monitor parking stickers on member owned vehicles.
10. Maintain grounds, mow lawns, pull weeds, trim trees, and fertilize as needed.
11. Assist members with boat hoists, launching and removing vessels from harbor.
12. Assist Sailing instructors with Junior Program.
IV. Reports to:
Part time and full time postitions available.