EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- Expertise in implementing and following preventative maintenance systems.
- Hands on maintenance experience in all areas and systems of small sailboats, RIBs, outboard engines and inboard diesel engines.
- Appropriate use and application of marine paints, solvents, cleaners, adhesives, epoxy, gelcoat, etc.
- Minimum License: USCG OUPV. Masters 25-ton or above preferred.
- Boat handling skills on sailboats and motorboats up to 40’.
- Strong communication and training skills.
- Understanding of private club environment and core mission to support the value of membership in all activities.
- Punctual, effective worker, able to leverage down-season as effective planning and organizing time to enable efficient high-season operations.
- Self-motivated with initiative and a proactive approach to solving problems.