Sheridan Shore Sailing School at Wilmette Harbor is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization located in Wilmette, Il (10 miles north of downtown Chicago). Operations include High School Race, youth sailing and adult sailing.
We seek an innovative and detail-oriented Executive Director to manage all aspects of the sailing school with full profit and loss responsibility, including finance, operations, budgeting, on-site planning, organizing, hiring, training, marketing, communications, and staff development and supervision of the Sheridan Shore Sailing School at Wilmette Harbor. Responsibilities also include developing and leading the on the water programs of the Sailing School and developing the other full-time staff.
Date: Until filled
Salary Range: Competitive senior executive pay package depending upon experience and qualifications, health insurance, retirement plan match, potential relocation allowance. ($85,000 plus.)
Resumes to: Executive search committee c/o email@example.com
Pay and Benefits:
• Salary is dependent on experience, qualifications, and certifications
• Full time, year-round, non-exempt position
• Reimburse 50% for personal health insurance
• Paid vacation
• Access to a fleet of sailing dinghies, keelboats, and motorized boats
• Reimbursement for additional sailing certifications and classes