• At least 1-2 years prior coaching experience with youth sailors including classroom chalk-talks, on-the-water practices, and regatta coaching.
• Past participation in youth, high school, and/or collegiate programs with a competitive focus.
• Technical experience with Naples Sabot (or other single-handed dinghy) and CFJ (or other double-handed dinghy).
• Demonstrate a commitment to working as a team, foster strong working relationships, and support the efforts of fellow instructors.
• Must be responsible, reliable, and enthusiastic with good judgment and class leadership skills.
• US Sailing Small Boat Level 1 Instructor or equivalent certification required
• Current CPR/First Aid certification required