- Responsible for the daily operations of the RWB team from Fall through Spring and tasks associated with the year-round Junior sailing programs for juniors. Primary programs to include, but are not limited to: after school sailing throughout the school year, weekends, and travel regattas.
- Foster a healthy team environment amongst sailors, parents, and coaches alike.
- Provide feedback to coaches, sailors and parents relating to performance and sailing abilities.
- Provide a high level of coaching to the top junior sailors.
- Independently run after school sailing practices, some weekends, and coordinate travel and coaching at away regattas.
- Available for private lessons on various classes (Opti, ILCA, c420, i420, Sonar, etc.)
- Assist with management of Brady Sailing Center facilities, equipment maintenance, capital acquisitions, and improvements.
- Friendly and professional attitude
- Other duties as assigned.