BAINBRIDGE INTERNATIONAL is a leading worldwide manufacturer and distributor of Marine and Industrial Fabric & Hardware products (www.bainbridgeintcatalogs.com) since 1917.
In addition to our own range of Sailcloth and Sailmaking Hardware products, we are the exclusive United States distributors of Karver ® sailing equipment, Yale ® Cordage and Rope, wattandsea ® hydro-generators, Plastimo ® safety products, and Italwinch windlasses.
We have an immediate need for an Inside Sales Coordinator to support our Sail making and Marine Hardware sales team. This position will contribute to the expansion and future development of our Sailmaking and Marine Hardware businesses.
- Partner with outside sales and product specialists.
- Process customer orders and follow up with them on quotes and proposals.
- Work with customers on product availability and alternatives.
- Serve as a liaison with various departments.
- Special projects as needed/requested.
- Strong customer orientation to provide a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and juggle multiple responsibilities.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to work on your own and as part of a team.
- Strong Microsoft ® Office computer skills including Excel, Word, Outlook.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamic ® Navision is a plus but not required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business is preferred but not required.
Bainbridge offers competitive salaries and incentive plans. Additionally, we offer an attractive benefits package including health, dental, life and disability insurance, 401(k), 11 paid holidays and 15 days paid time off per annum to start. Business casual work environment.
For immediate consideration, please forward your resume to: email@example.com