1) Minimum 21 years of age, with potential to work multiple summers.
2) Experience teaching beginners and intermediates.
3) Experience in both leadership and teamwork environments.
4) Ability to create an environment where safety, fun, and learning are paramount.
5) Ability to effectively plan lessons on the daily, weekly, and seasonal demands, and knowledge base to develop sailors at the Beginner and Intermediate levels.
6) Ability to effectively manage and lead peers.
7) Responsible and hard-working.
8) Energetic, enthusiastic working with kids.
9) US Sailing Level 1 Certification, or equivalent.
Interested applicants should email a resume and three professional references to Justin(at)nantucketyachtclub.org