Day Charter Crew Positions
Cruz Bay Watersports located in the US Virgin Islands is looking for Day Charter Crew for full-time employment on our day charter boats. We are seeking enthusiastic, dedicated and team oriented crew members, who operate with high standards. Our fleet of 3-sailing catamarans (65’ Lady Lynsey II, 63’ Jammin’, 55’ Daydreamer), 45’ powercat (Jost Boat) and 50’ double deck powerboat (Island Time) provide trips in and around the islands of St. Thomas and St. John departing from The Westin Resort and Villas, St. John and The Ritz Carlton, St. Thomas. All of our vessels are USCG Inspected Vessels.
(Currently the British Virgin Islands remain closed to International travel. The anticipated date for opening is December 1, 2020. Any crew joining us now do not need to immediately meet the credential requirement for BVI operations – see below.)
We are seeking team members who excel at customer service, enjoy communicating with guests aboard the vessel and have a passion for boating in the islands. Cruz Bay Watersports offers opportunities for the right individuals to grow in a variety of different positions.
Job Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
· Safe Operation of a USCG Inspected Vessel – Powerboats and Sailboats
· Pre-trip provisioning and preparation
· Pre-trip vessel inspection
· Guest interaction throughout the excursion
· Providing a fun and life time experience for guests
· Post-trip cleaning and resupply
· Routine maintenance and reporting of maintenance needs
· Serving guests food and beverages
· In water and topside snorkel supervision
· Leading groups for trail walks
· Customs paperwork and clearance as needed for BVI trips