RYC 420, Laser and Opti Beginner/Intermediate Coaches
**Multiple positions available
As a Rochester Yacht Club employee, you become part of a very special institution and tradition. Over 135 years ago the Club's first members founded the Rochester Yacht Club as an organization dedicated to preserving the traditions of yachting. Since then, RYC has built a reputation as one of the finest yacht clubs in the country.
We believe that the employees who labored for the club over the years were also special people. They took pride in their work and the traditions of the club and, thereby, helped build RYC's reputation for excellence. We hope you experience the challenge, enjoyment, and rewards that are associated with carrying on an important tradition.
• Work as a team with other sailing instructors
• Report directly to the Sailing Director
• Construct creative lesson plans on a daily basis for your class
• Prepare lessons and on-land activities when sailing is not possible
• Ensure that Junior Sailors are safe, entertained, and learning both on and off the water
• Evaluate Junior Sailors progress on a weekly basis
• Be a lead example
• Introduce sailing to beginner sailors
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org