US Sailing is hiring a full-time Media and Content Developer with a focus on writing, editing, and reviewing copy for the association’s website and digital channels. This position will organize, draft, and distribute brand campaign content for the organization’s fundraising initiatives and provide editorial support for programs, products, services, and events. The Media and Content Developer will work with the Communications Manager and members of the Marketing Department to provide a consistent and accurate voice for US Sailing content across all digital channels.
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Provide editorial support for US Sailing digital media channels with a focus on website content.
· Engage with departments to ensure product and program description copy and website presentation is updated, accurate and effective.
· Write stories, product and program descriptions, marketing and advertising copy, association news, and partner/sponsor content.
· Contribute to website customer experience projects to increase traffic conversions to membership, fundraising, and program sales.
· Work closely with Marketing and the Website Manager to manage and deploy effective SEO and content tracking strategies for US Sailing digital channels.
· Apply analytical data-driven information to ensure we are current with customer needs and digital trends.
· Make connections between US Sailing programs and align on cross promotional efforts through our digital channels, with a focus on fundraising and membership.
· Support and contribute to social media content with a primary focus on Instagram and new social media channels.
· Support the management of US Sailing’s editorial calendar for digital media communications.
· Ensure full compliance on the website with all laws and regulations.