Nautical Boat Club - Dallas is looking for a full time Assistant Manager on Lake Lewisville. Your office is on the lake! Your members are happy to see you! You provide a country club level of service for our private boat club members.
Starting Compensation: $40K-$50K (depending on experience) made up of base salary (approximately 75%) and bonus (approximately 25%).
The mission for the Assistant Manager is to increase sales, provide exceptional customer service, effectively manage and develop employees and control costs. You’ll play a key role in managing our reservation and membership services department. The Assistant Manager supports dock operations as needed, which includes a fleet of 20+ premium brand boats and a staff of 15+ seasonal dockhands. A successful candidate will support the Club Manager in both an administrative and sales related role.
· A unique and fun career with potential for advancement
· The top reviewed boating franchise in the nation
· A team of smart, enthusiastic and entrepreneurial people
· The opportunity to work on the water, pursuing your passion
· A profit sharing retirement plan
· "Club H2O" (Hire-To-Own). Path to franchise ownership for motivated, entrepreneurial Nautical Boat Club employees who wish to own their own franchise location
· Passion for boating and watersports
· A desire to provide customer service that exceeds expectations
· An entrepreneurial drive
· Bachelor’s Degree (preferred)
· Talent and aspiration to be the best in the industry
· Mechanical skills a plus
· Cover letter detailing why you are the one for the job
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year