Are you an outgoing individual with a can-do attitude and professional demeanor? Manhattan Yacht Club & Sailing School are looking for an Office Admin who loves helping to ensure that work environments operate smoothly. Great role for recent college graduate with at least one year of in-person customer service and/or office experience.
About Us: Manhattan Yacht Club is the premier sailing club in New York Harbor with over 400 members. Manhattan Sailing School is the Club’s public arm and is one of the top schools in the U.S. Our clubhouse/office is located in downtown Jersey City on the water, with indoor and outdoor space for use by our members and students.
Job Description: Includes, but is not limited to, the following tasks:
- Welcoming members and students with a smile
- Answering phones professionally & informatively
- Maintaining paperwork flow for both club & school
- Ensuring office supplies are stocked and clubhouse is tidy
- Managing clubhouse attendants’ schedules
- Ad hoc projects
Not Remote Work. Full-Time.
To Apply: Send your resume to this role to office [at sign] myc.org In your email, tell us why you’re a great fit for this role.