Sailing club is seeking an experienced Sailing Director to manage all of our sailing
programs. This will be a full time,
year-round position. Looking for a motivated individual with sailing knowledge,
people’s skills, and business acumen. Have the ability to represent The Club to
the public. Comfortable speaking in front of crowds, and able to make clear
presentations both to groups as well as in individual meetings.
· Organizing and implementing all
sailing programs for our adult keelboat program, adult dinghy sailing, and our
busy youth sailing program and summer camp.
· Hiring and managing coaches for all
· Instructing members and non-members in
various sailing programs.
· Instructing ASA program as needed.
· Creating and adhering to a maintenance
schedule for all club boats.
· US Sailing Levels 1,2,3 Certification
· Safe Sport Certification
· CPR Certification
· ASA or US Sailing Keelboat Certification
· Good Communication/people skills
· Ability to create and monitor complex
· Ability to teach sailing to all ages
and abilities on dingies and keelboats.
Soft Skills Required:
· Problem solving, Conflict resolution,
· Friendly, and good people skills a
· Excellent written and verbal
· Knowledge of MS Office suite, Google