Sail Martha’s Vineyard is NOW accepting applications for the 2021 Summer Season!
Sail MV has openings for instructors of all levels, including Beginner level instructors up to 420 race and windsurfing coaches. Our Boathouse on the Lagoon is an outstanding location to teach and learn water sports with access to Vineyard Sound and beyond. The term of the employment will be 8 weeks of instruction plus an additional week for program setup, from the 14th of June through the 15th of August, and will include one week. We offer a very competitive wage and accommodation for the duration of your contract is included. Martha's Vineyard is the place to spend a summer on the water, so if you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact Andy @ email@example.com.
An ideal candidate will be:
• Have US sail, Royal yachting association, or ISA sailors or windsurfing instructors qualification.
• Passionate about sailing, teaching, and working with enthusiastic junior sailors and windsurfers
• Able to provide insightful and constructive feedback and instruction, promoting learning and love of sailing to all Sail MV students
• A positive role model with excellent leadership skills, capable of communicating and collaborating with students, parents, and fellow instructors in a professional way
• Committed to teaching sportsmanship and an ecologically sound way of interacting with our seas
• Responsible, reliable, and self-motivated