Tiverton Yacht Club is seeking a highly motivated, energetic candidate as a sail training director. The director position will be a full time position from May 1 through August 31. Off season duties will be tracked and paid hourly per approval of the program chair. The TYC sail training program consists of 8 weeks of sail training for approximately 75-100 students. Opportunities for the design and teaching of additional programs are also available upon further discussion.
The director will report to the sail training chair. Competitive compensation will be offered, commensurate with experience.
Primary responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Designing and implementing sail training classes and race program
- Hiring and management of summer sail staff
- Assisting management of the TYC online registration system
- Coordinating ongoing maintenance of the sail and powerboat fleet to include registrations and seasonal maintenance/storage
- Representing TYC at NBYA online meetings and events