- Sailing instructor/steward must be at least 18 years old by June 1, 2020
- Enjoy working with children; able to make lessons fun while setting appropriate boundaries and keeping kids safe around boats and club
- Have experience sailing and racing a variety of small boats, including 420s and Optis (or similar)
- Experienced and comfortable handling Whaler-type motor boats
- US Sailing Small Boat Level 1 Instructor certification encouraged, but not required. If you do not already have it, we may help pay for you to get it before the season begins. This position also requires current First Aid/CPR certification (which we may help pay for you to get as well).