Alameda Community Sailing Center (ACSC) is a non-profit 501c3 on the San Francisco Bay. Our mission is to provide opportunities to participate in sailing through access and education. We value building community, fostering inclusiveness, protecting the environment, and encouraging adventure, all while having FUN!
We are looking for Sailing Instructors for several positions:
- Full-Time Summer Camp Instructors (June 12th - August 13th)
- Part-Time Adult/Family Learn to Sail Instructors (Weekends year-round)
- Part-Time Open Sail Staffers (Saturdays April-November)
We teach youth, adult, and family sailing camps/classes on Sail Cubes, RS Fevas, Lasers, FJs, and Capri 14's.
- US Sailing Small Boat Level 1 Instructor
- CA Boater Card
- CDC Heads Up Concussion Training
- LiveScan Background Check
- Access to ACSC sailboats when classes aren't in session
- Friendly and welcoming staff environment
- Beautiful days on the SF Bay!
The starting rate for Instructors is $16.50/hour. For each additional certification (such as Lifeguard, Level 2 instructor, etc.) pay increases by $0.50/hour.