- U. S. Sailing Level I Certified (Minimum) Level 2 or 3 Preferred
- CPR and first aid training
- Undergraduate degree
- Elite coaching experience at the national or international level
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills
- Candidate must have a solid understanding of Racing Rules
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Co-ordinate and continue development of the Youth Sailing Program
- Coach and/or supervise Laser, 420, Optimists Fleets and Collegiate Racing Teams
- Attend Texas Sailing Association (TSA) Youth Circuit regattas with racing team
- Full list of duties available to interested parties
Competitive and depends on experience and is negotiable.
Full Benefits – heath/dental
Simple IRA after 1 year of work
Financial support for professional development
A more detailed description is available for qualified candidates upon request.