US ONE-DESIGN is seeking full-time, part-time and seasonal sales and operational staff. We are a fast-growing company supporting the local, regional, and national dinghy market. Individual(s) will be part of a small, dedicated team who share a common passion for competitive and recreational dinghy sailing.
Collaboration and ability to multitask are key as individual(s) will be involved in multiple aspects of the business including customer sales/ support, on-the ground regatta support, rigging and boat delivery, and inventory management. If you are an individual who is customer-service focused with a passion for sailing/ water sports this is the perfect job for you.
This is an on-site position in our West Yarmouth/ Cape Cod location. Position involves limited travel, primarily local.
- Handle customer calls and walk-in sales at our retail shop
- Sales and customer support
- Prep & kit out boats for delivery
- Inventory management and online order fulfillment
- Off-site charter fleet and regatta support
- Receiving of boats and dealer network coordination
- Knowledge of the small boat sailing, specifically C420, ILCA/ Laser and Optimist
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multitask effectively and efficiently
- General knowledge of common computer software programs (i.e. Microsoft Office, Google, Docs/Sheets, etc.)
- Ability to lift 65 lbs
- Clean driving record and ability to tow a trailer.
- Industry competitive salary
- Company health insurance
- 2 weeks paid vacation