School Coordinator for ASA Sailing School in Seattle!
Seattle Sailing Club
7001 Seaview Ave NW Suite 130
Seattle, WA 98117
The most important role of the School Coordinator is managing relationships between the Seattle Sailing Club, the instructors, and the students. Ultimately, the School Coordinator is the person with the most invested in the workings of the sailing school and is a huge asset for that reason. Additionally, the School Coordinator is a supervisory, administrative position, and is a part of the administrative inner circle, participating in selling memberships and gear, answering phones, working boat shows, and the like. They participate in nearly all conversations about the current and future state of Seattle Sailing Club. Opportunities arise nearly every day for expanded roles, duties, and involvement.
- Available to work weekends on a regular basis with 2 weekdays off
- Experience working with certification processes and working with the American Sailing Association is a plus!
- Sailing certifications and/or Instructor certifications
- Strong enthusiasm for sailing
- Previous experience with staff management
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Team player who collaborates well
- Proficiency in Fareharbor Scheduling Dashboard, Google Suite, Adobe products, Constant Contact and other marketing programs a plus
- Ability to work efficiently, independently and reliably
- Exhibit a friendly, positive, professional, and outgoing demeanor is essential
- Customer-focused and detail-oriented
- Ability to manage multiple challenges at the same time
- A self-starter who foresees what needs to be done, is resourceful, and comfortable directing other
- Marketing and social media experience a plus
7001 Seaview Ave NW