AYC's Waterfront continues to be one of the most exciting and diverse departments at the Club. The Coordinator position supports all aspects of a very active, year-round waterfront and offers applicants the opportunity to maintain ongoing programming and create additional opportunities for the membership. The position reports to the Harborside Director, supports Club Committees and has a leadership role for a number of events and waterfront programs. The Waterfront Staff work closely with each other to support multiple departments including racing, continuing education (on the water and shoreside), special events and marina management.
The Coordinator will have duties in an office environment, on the waterfront and on occasion, on the water.
1. Support Harborside Director with shoreside and on-the-water execution of regattas and race related programs.
2. Assist with planning and management of adult education opportunities including instruction, training and seminars.
3. Contribute to weekly and monthly member newsletters and waterfront updates as well as marketing and social media plans for annual regattas and signature events.
4. Management of slip database and contract process for in water and dry storage of member boats.
5. Staff liaison to Committees that support waterfront programming.
This position is a full-time, year-round salaried position. AYC offers great benefits including 401K, healthcare coverage and more.