Venice Youth Boating Association, Inc. a 501(c)(3) non-profit in beautiful Venice, Florida is seeking a Full-Time, Year-Round Sailing Director. This position reports directly to our executive director who oversees all aspects of our sailing programs. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Supervising and managing coaching Staff
· Managing and running weekly race practices
· Attending and coaching at regattas
· Generating logistical plans for regattas, scrimmages, and year-round sailing programs
· Managing all fleet maintenance for the program
Our school year program consists of Club Race teams, an adventure sail program, a High School Sailing Team, and learn to sail programs. Our summer program consists of weeklong learn to sail camps in various forms. We typically have 40-50 sailors over the school year across all our School Year Programs and 150-200 sailors over the Summer Learn to Sail season.
The VYBA is located on an island with easy access from the dock to three local bays and an inlet to the Gulf of Mexico.